Left to right, top to bottom:
1. This planner is from last year so not available anymore, but I love the flesh toned pink color of the color in compliment to the black and white of the print.
2. I love items that have a sole purpose of complimented everything else around it.
3. These were created using an iris print (rainbow print), two colors of ink in a single print run. And no surprise, also sold out. :(
4. I love the large bold, but simple numbers of the TWO THOUSAND SIXTEEN planner. And that bound, exposed edge. Yes.
5. The notebook in skin-grey is by far my favorite. So gorgeous. It states that cover is made from Lynx, which is a fantastic paper so I can image how great this feels to hold.